The froster is responsible for making the NBC signature frosting and applying it to the full range of products for walk-in, preordered and marketing orders. This person must keep the display case fully stocked, maintain an ample supply of samples and maintain appropriate par levels of additional cakes. The froster is responsible for keeping the frosting station clean, sanitized and running efficiently.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Possess a strong sense of teamwork.
- Takes initiative.
- Fits the brand culture.
- Has the ability to work under pressure.
- Can follow instructions.
- Has physical stamina.
- Can stand for long periods of time.
- Is able to work with hands for long periods of time.
- Has a strong sense of pride and ownership in his/her work.
- Can work at a fast pace.
- Has good organizational skills.
- Understands the importance of maintaining a clean work area.
- Abide by all NBC policies and procedures.
- Uphold the NBC image and brand.
- Assist other departments as needed and directed.
- Frost all cakes for same-day and next-day orders.
- Keep display case stocked with Bundtlets, 8-inch and 10- inch cakes and back-up sample trays.
- Maintain par levels in cooler of case cakes, assorted Bundtini packs and sample trays.
- Make frosting when stock level is below par.
- Fold boxes. Restock supplies.
- Keep frosting area, tables, microwave and tool bins clean and sanitized according to local codes.
- Track frosting material inventory.